Dont be put off by the name !
These are simply dee-lishus ! do they not look so ?
Best consumed greedily with something like yoghourt with a chopped herb you like mixed in: fennel ? chives ? basil is really good. Something to dip em in. Sweet chilli sauce is extra yummy. Whatever.
You will eat the lot, depending
- Chop 750g cabbage
- Put into boiling water, cook 7-10
- Drain: press to remove all water
- Finely chop an onion
- Crush 2 cloves garlic
- Finely chop half bunch parsley
- 2 tbsps oil in a pan, add onion, cook till light golden
- Add crushed garlic, mix and cook till dark golden
- Put drained cabbage into bowl
- Add cooked onion mixture
- Add 2 eggs
- Add 56g semolina
- Add chopped parsley
- Add 1 tsp salt and 1 of pepper
- Mix everything very well
- Wet hands to make balls/patties
- Fry in oil
Start with half a large cabbage and weigh it; then add a bit more if necessary