Low Carb Spicy Thick Chili
2lbs ground beef (I used 90% lean)
1 large onion
1 cup of beef broth
3oz of tomato paste
1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes. (I used petite diced) with liquid
4oz can of green chilies with liquid
4oz can of jalapeños drained
2 tablespoons of chili powder
1 tablespoon of cumin
1/2 teaspoon of oregano
2 teaspoons of paprika
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1. Brown the beef and onions together. Season with salt and garlic If desired.
2. Once cooked through. Drain and add to pan with broth.
3. Add in all of the rest of ingredients and mix well.
4. Let simmer at least and hour for spices to release.
5. Serve with favorite toppings like cheese and sour cream.