Grilled pork chops in a tasty maple dijon apple cider sauce.
Maple Dijon Apple Cider Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 (6 ounce) pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 apples, sliced
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and grill or pan fry over medium high heat until cooked, about 3-5 minutes per side. (If grilling, baste the chops in the maple dijon apple cider sauce as you grill.)
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients except the apple slices, bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens, about 2-5 minutes.
- Grill or saute the apple slices until just tender but still crisp.
- Toss the pork chops and apple slices in the maple dijon apple cider sauce and enjoy!